your opinion on the murder of sonic the hedgehog?

CornTheKarter

ROLLING START!!!!!!!!!
a new sonic game has came out and i pretty enjoyed playing it! what do you think about this game?
(No, im not joking, that game is real and its free on steam.)
(relax,that game is rated E.)
Post automatically merged:

to people who want the game link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2324650/The_Murder_of_Sonic_the_Hedgehog/

Last edited:
I've not beaten it yet but I've been playing for around 90 minutes so far and I've been enjoying it. It's a neat little distraction. I feel like the endless runner minigame stages would make for a good special stage formula in a 2D game someday.

i played it but because my pc is trash the first think part just doest work

haven't personally had the time to play it but i find it amazing that Sonic Team would let this exist, let alone be the ones to release it

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've read, it's alright. :>

it's great so far, especially for a april fools joke. this probably is my fav sonic spinoff game, and it's just a murder mystery game that isn't even fast like most people would want it to be (probably mainly cuz sonic's well "dead") i think i just enjoy the characters talk

I finally got the chance to finish it. Honestly, I recommend it. Definitely worth a playthrough. Between this and Origins Plus, I can hardly think of a better way to celebrate 30 years of Amy.

the fun part of the game is the pose of sonic "corpse" because its a reference to a meme

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
no me gusta no aparece sonic.exe:dramahog::cry:

haven't played the game but i think it's the closest official game we will have to an Among Us with Sonic characters lmaooo

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back