Your Opinion On Sonic Origins (And Sonic Origins+)

Nope, it's delisted on PC and Xbox, I got it on Xbox before it was delisted, but not on PC. (If you know how to port it please reach out.)
You can litreally get the Data.Rsdk from Sonic CD in Sonic Origins' files,since S1-SCD are all re-releases of the mobile ports. This process may need a PC,though.

there is one way......one sketchy way in the place called STEAM UNLOCKED but go on your own risk i got stuff from there because i know what im doing just goon your own risk or just do what redsrb2 said
I've heard of it, interesting.
You can litreally get the Data.Rsdk from Sonic CD in Sonic Origins' files,since S1-SCD are all re-releases of the mobile ports. This process may need a PC,though.
My biggest issue is that my version of Origins is on Xbox and not PC. Is there any way to port them across?

I see, an extensive amount of viruses? I'll stay off of the site, I have had my fair share of mishaps with viruses.
ive donwloaded some games on there like sa2 because......im broke so if yo ever click download just know its gonna send you to another page so just close it out and click it again then it might put you on the right page just know if you do this your now a pirate and should be stopped

And you have an executable that works for Xbox that is a cashgrab from the very beggining,while four of the other executables are free,worked by fans and took some actual effort
You don't know how much effort was put into Origins, they put effort into remaking Sonic 3 (mostly) from the ground up, they added fully animated cutscenes, AND they made models for the islands from scratch, think before calling games effortless cash grabs.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back