Your Opinion On Sonic Origins (And Sonic Origins+)

Sailor Muffin

Always changing my PFP
Hello world!
Today we are going to talk about our opinions on Sonic Origins (And +)

If you dont have the game
No worries!
You can talk about what you think about the game in the moment!

And i loved the game (Though it is overpriced in Brazil)
I really liked it
If you have money to buy the game,i suggest you giving it a try!

Honestly I didn't play sonic origins and + but honestly to reason I like those games is...

A M Y ! !

Me, Sonic CD is a competent game on its own. Besides, Super Sonic is just really overrated. (also my favorite)
miracle sonic is a different mod.....anyways i get your point about super sonic but those are the best ways to play those classic and sonic origins just ruins it

Yeah, four different apps that have to be set up, with no way to play on consoles? Suuure...
They are all free,and are possible to port on consoles and on the phones. Heck,you can even pair your console controller and TV with your PC/Phone and you can get an authentic console experience.

These ports have to be set-up because it needs the files of the certain game to work. Once you do,its worth it because you can have mods and play whenever you want with no loading screens and entierly free.

Sonic Origins Plus,on the otherhand,has you to pay with your money to get a game that has the same 4 games (which you can set up for free) filled with bugs and are straight ports of IOS/Android ports, 12 Game Gear games which their emulation can be awful on few occasions (audio glitches and framerate drops), lack of games that shuld have been put in (Knuckles Chaotix,Saturn version of Sonic 3D Blast,Sonic R and Sonic The Fighters) the poor replacement of Michael Jackson songs for Sonic 3.... i can litreally go so far with the issues. They made the collection for fans,but also for a larger reason: get money out of the game.
Have you SEEN what the Sonic Origins Pre-Order sheningans were?

They are all free,and are possible to port on consoles and on the phones. Heck,you can even pair your console controller and TV with your PC/Phone and you can get an authentic console experience.

These ports have to be set-up because it needs the files of the certain game to work. Once you do,its worth it because you can have mods and play whenever you want with no loading screens and entierly free.

Sonic Origins Plus,on the otherhand,has you to pay with your money to get a game that has the same 4 games (which you can set up for free) filled with bugs and are straight ports of IOS/Android ports, 12 Game Gear games which their emulation can be awful on few occasions (audio glitches and framerate drops), lack of games that shuld have been put in (Knuckles Chaotix,Saturn version of Sonic 3D Blast,Sonic R and Sonic The Fighters) the poor replacement of Michael Jackson songs for Sonic 3.... i can litreally go so far with the issues. They made the collection for fans,but also for a larger reason: get money out of the game.
Have you SEEN what the Sonic Origins Pre-Order sheningans were?
fax and plus if you have one of those handheld things like steamdeck and those other ones you could get them there

It's almost perfect, the only flaws are classic mode just bringing back lives and putting it in 4:3 instead of emulating the original games, and glitches, quite a few glitches.

Origins on Switch is even worse because it plays in 30FPS,while the Sonic Advance Trilogy ran 60FPS on GameBoy Advance, a handheld made TWO DECADES before the Switch was a thing.
The GBA didn't use as much processing power as the switch. (btw I use a switch lite and the framerate is completely fine).

The GBA didn't use as much processing power as the switch. (btw I use a switch lite and the framerate is completely fine).
But then explain how can Steam Deck who uses a lot of processing power (most likely even more than Switch) make games run at 60FPS

But then explain how can Steam Deck who uses a lot of processing power (most likely even more than Switch) make games run at 60FPS
Because it's made to run more resource-heavy games in return for a SUPER short battery life

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back