Your opinion on Pizza Tower?

ThePainZone

“It is I, the famous Wario-Sama!!”
Bet someone made a thread like this already, but whatever.

Basically, if you don’t know: Pizza Tower is a Wario Land inspired game with huge emphasis on high speeds, originally made for SAGE. You play as Peppino Spaghetti, who meeds to destroy a literal pizza tower so he can save his failing pizzeria from complete annihilation.

After half a decade in development (with a few Patreon builds popping up every now and then), it finally released on January 26th of this year.

Now with that out of the way, let’s get back on the main question... Tell me your opinion, I’m all ears!

I'll played else a sage demo
Although with lags
I liked the game
And I'm glad to released version
But I think I should buy a new pc

But it's worth playing at least for the soundtrack.

It's very cool

Great game. I had only played Wario Land 2 before playing Pizza Tower, so it felt very fresh and new to me. The animation and music are top notch, and the level gimmicks are very interesting. The only thing I didn't care for was the first boss. It's great on repeat playthroughs, but by the time first I beat it, I wasn't really enjoying it anymore. I do appreciate that it prepared me for the later bosses.

A solid game with neat humor and surprisingly a better sense of momentum and fluidity (if that's a real word) than sonic.
Sometimes it really makes you feel like peppino with the escape segments, instilling fear into you and drive you with only one goal: get the hell out.
The bosses feel amazing, and don't even get me started with the final boss. Screw the power of friendship, just go absolutely ham out of pure unfiltered rage.
Also fun fact: If you go at a super fast speed, instead of being like sonic with him outrunning the camera, he camera goes faster, letting you have a better reaction to what's in front of you.

Tell me your opinion, I’m all ears!
1680002171396.png

Do i really need to say anything more?

If it weren't for me having to buy TCG stuff for a local event I'm going to host, I would have bought it already.
Combining the personality of Wario games with the blistering speed? Shut up & take my money.

Lovely game, it's basically the game I always wanted to create that is actually real
Genuinelly fell in love whit the project since the 2019 demo
(Only wish the community wasn't so cruel...)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back