Your First Time Seeing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing through some random forum is where I first heard about it a few months ago, and I thought "ooh, this is gonna be a good game", and I went to the website, downloaded it, played it and I was so damn right, it is a good game! And that's what takes me here.

I was on Caiman.com look at some games. SRB2 Xmas showed up. I was going to download but I didn't want it. Then year later I downloaded it. Sonic had multi-thok. Then when i download the new version I bet the old one was a bootleg.

TAILS 11 said:
I found srb2 when I was on www.youtube.com I was just watching videos then I saw srb2 fun with bots. When i clicked on i watched it and said ''what website is that''. When I saw the website I typed it in and I boom I got here

Almost excactly like me adventure to SRB2!

I was looking at the DooM wiki and found a page about some game called Sonic Robo Blast 2... And me being a sonic fan I just HAD to click on it ^.^!

I found an srb2jte video on youtube I thought jte was the game acuallly
because I didn't know that you could mod the game...

I downloaded the game and played about 5 months later.

I found SRB2 via Acmlm's Board. There was a topic about free downloadable games, and I was all excited because we had finally gotten DSL, so now I could actually download stuff! I checked out the topic, and found that someone had posted a link to a Sonic fangame. I was thinking it would be some kinda crappy Sonic 2 remake or something. I clicked on the link and found the glorious 3-D awesomeness that is SRB2. I got into editing not long after and that's when I really started to love the game.

I've found SRB2 on a free 3D games page (xD). The first time I saw it I thought "This is DooM, not Sonic.". Later, I found that it was Sonic fangame with a heavily modified version of the DooM Legacy engine. I never thought I would find a combination between two of my favourite games. x)

Ooooh, it was 3 years ago.
I was searching for sonic fangames and found it.
I played for a whike them my laptop broke and all was lost from it.

3 years later I was typing random things in google.
One of them was SRB.
one of the things said SRB2.
I played it, then a week later it hit me. It was the game from 3 years ago!!
Poof. I came here.
Poof. I became a n00b murderer.
Poof. I choked to deeth on my poof smoke...X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back