Your first day of school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first fake day (it was just to get to know the teachers and stuff)real day at High School sucked for me. I couldn't even go to the classes due to some registration problems or something. I had to wait in the office the whole day. Though my real first day was way better as I met some old friends. I'm somewhere in my 3rd week at school so far....

I hate how everyone on forums live in the United States. My school term has been going on for 8 weeks and finishes next week.

August 25, 2008. I was new to the middle school and the district, everyone I saw there was so happy seeing their friends from the past grade. I was kinda lonely. Time went on and I started making friends and a few Hi's from girls Tee Hee~. P.E is so hard and stinky, I go into the Boy's Locker Room and there is this fat person in front of me and smells like crap!

BTW West Coast USA + No Storms + 100 F + 5 miles +Running = H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.

Wow, 8th grade sucked for me as well. Thats why I'm taking Algebra again in 9th. The funny thing is that about 80% of the class I was in failed Algebra in 8th with me.

hannahthehedgecat said:
It's only been one week and I'm already failing science and english. Man, I hate 8th grade.

I'm failing in science but in writing I am at a A or a C. I was failing in every class until I started to pay attention to my work. I then started to make a C by the time my progess report came.

I started my 3rd year of College about 2 weeks ago, it was okay, I could tell they were already giving us more work then we were usually given the previous two years, however all the lecturures were nice people, and my class mates are hilarious, though we were in the nervous to talk to each other because we're all new faces situation.

A couple of things did annoy me a little bit though, one of them (while it did provide some funny moments) we were put through one of those childish exercises ( that I know loads of people in this thread have complained about and have been through it as well) where we went around the room and each person would tell everyone their name and one thing they like, and then the next person would have to say the same thing AND repeat what the previous person said, as a way of getting us to know eachother, funny things did happen, however it felt childish and was uneeded, apart from that it was fine.

Second thing that was annoying was that my opinion of the lack of organisation by lecturures was raised much higher then it already was, because, before my summer holiday, they gave us a summer project do to, and a brief that said it MUST be finished for the return to College, and all the lectures before we left for Summer were going on urgently about how you must start working on it early into the holiday and get it done before you come back ect.

I come back only to find out we have an extention of several weeks they didn't tell us about, and I wasted and rushed during a lot of my holiday to get it done, what annoyed me even more was that the brief said I could do my project in whatever way I wanted, yet when I got back the lectururer who failed to mention this before we left for Summer told us in his opinion using my technique for the project was a bit false and should be avoided, yeah that's just great, thanks for telling me that earlier, dammit, luckily it turned out my project was fine as it was anyway.

Another thing that makes my opinion on their organisation worse is that for the past two weeks we've been told by them, and it was written on our new project brief, that we have until 25th of october to complete the new project, our tutor about two days ago has just suddenly turned around and basically said "we f'd up, the project is actually in for 25th of september, sorry" I was just thinking, what the hell, if you had got it right from the start I could've been working on the project a lot harder then I have been all this time.

I started High School on September 8th, 2008. I'm a Freshman, and It's better than my first day of Middle School, as I'm in a high school where you don't get to wear uniforms, as I finally get to wear my own clothes.

So yeah, I prefer High School than Middle School.

EDIT: Two years later, It has come to my attention that my freshman year sucked so bad. My sixth hour went downhill in the beginning of the year after I got switch to another teacher who was revealed to be a pervert, but thank god he got fired a month after the school year ended.

Last edited:
Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
We had to write 4 Real things we did on Summer vacation.. And One That we didn't do! Then people will try and guess which one was not real.....

This.

Oh and I started in August at some time.

My favorite class is computer apps, where we do step-by-step Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Ect straight from the book while the teacher just sits at his desk and sips his coffee...

Course, It IS first period (He has a right to sip coffee D:), which makes everone else in the class dumbed except for me, which makes things a little more interesting.

Dude sitting next to me: Umm. Hey, <NAME>, wheres the thing that makes the screen go like... <Uninterpretable hand motion>
Me: Spacebar?

In our school, we have two separate buildings In which there's a tunnel type-sorts (Gerbil Tube lol) that connects them together: Freshman Center Building, and High School Building. First Period, I get dropped off at the middle of the Tube and walk towards the High School Building, Where I have previously mentioned Computer Apps. Then, I walk to the Freshman Center and have there until seventh period, in which I walk from/to the two farthest points of the entire complex. After that, I walk back out to the middle of the Tube and get on the bus.

tl;dr: 's Ok.

I already did say hi and I'm positive she likes me because she flirts with all the time!>.< Angelus_the_echidna
0_0[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back