Your favorite alternate Sonic outfit?

time gear

Eternity in an hour
Sonic's sported a number of different fashion items from time to time, from his classic design to his SOAP shoes to his Riders outfit to even his movie design with the PUMA shoes. As long as Sonic has worn it in official property, even in spinoffs like Boom and concept art like Prime, it counts. Comics like Archie and Fleetway also count.

Personally, I'd say my favorite is the floaty he wears in the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games games when diving/swimming. It's hilarious and a great nod to his fear of water.

i would say that my favorite Upgraded sonic from SA1. (render by nibroc.rock)
R.png

Post automatically merged:

i forgor to put the "is" lmao

Wow, I'd forgotten I even made this thread and now it's suddenly getting popular out of the blue ahaha!

Idk skyline sonic just look badass to me
(Does it counts tho?)
I did some quick googling to find out where this is actually from, as far as I can tell it's a fanfic thing? If so, I'd say probably not since I specified official properties in my opening post. If I'm wrong and Skyline Sonic is from some sort of obscure official comic or something then I'd say it counts though.

Wow, I'd forgotten I even made this thread and now it's suddenly getting popular out of the blue ahaha!

I did some quick googling to find out where this is actually from, as far as I can tell it's a fanfic thing? If so, I'd say probably not since I specified official properties in my opening post. If I'm wrong and Skyline Sonic is from some sort of obscure official comic or something then I'd say it counts though.
Skyline Sonic is official.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back