Your Best Netgame Photos!! *56K ALERT!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z, Chabo.

Shut the hell up.

I took Sabe on in a one on one a few days ago, and he's as good as I am. I'm not saying I'm the best person here, but I do know I can own both your asses, and I'll point you to the Oscar topic if you want other people's opinions.

"Best Netgame Pictures". NOT "omg look i kiked teh uber hass pictrues". The best netgame picture I have is probably the one where Spazzo beat me in a PAZ2 race by one 100th of a second =P

Honestly, in CTF, your score isn't representative of how well you played. I got 100 less points than you, however, my team won 5-0. There is a reason for that. I was often carrying the flag. As flag carrier, your objective is to AVOID conflict, not get into it. I was trying to support the flag carrier, and was ignoring opponents that weren't either after my flag carrier or the opposing flag carrier. There isn't much of a point in shooting people who aren't relevant. That kind of play doesn't result in a high score, but it does result in the stellar 5-0 captures. If you want to win in CTF, you have to be a team player, and that's the bottom line.

You know what's funny? This topic should really be here for netgame photos, not scorepics. That's like, painting a picture of a scoreboard and calling it a masterpiece.

We have implemented a scoring system in the current build of SRB2 which awards points for flag caps and extra points for attacking flag carriers so as to offer some kind of incentive for being a 'team player'.

--
Johnny

overpwned.gif

Stazz my stass

orlynow1uj.png

We put up a fight. And to come that close, with so many people against us, and pull it from a 4-2 deficet, that really shows skill. ^_~

Spazzo said:
orlynow1uj.png

We put up a fight. And to come that close, with so many people against us, and pull it from a 4-2 deficet, that really shows skill. ^_~

Depends on what skill your thinking about. IF its the ctf points then you can say Stazz Attack has skill, but if your talkin about the points then Stazz have the advantage with 6 people to hit and blue team only have 2 people to hit.

We can say you have ctf skill but we just dont know the match skill. ¬.¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back