YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Ninja said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
and the third pic is ok, but he has a fat head, no offense. :/
Yeah, I know. I attempted a view where he was meant to have his head slightly down, but...
Silent_Snipe said:
Linky
This took me 5 hours to do so enjoy [/joke]
Lol, five hours.
Armonte said:
I vampire...ized Darkwarrior!!!
You kind or randomly darkend some spots. You messed up and got some of that on the door behind him. Also, one the fingers, you can clearly see the lines. Quick, simple edit.
The finger was because the second color I was using was white. Thats why those lines showed up.

Terrible I know:
2yug4tg.jpg

lolwutbq6.png

I'll Begin said:
drawingti3.png

A neko knight. Critiques please.
Something remindes me about this picture... The Human Female version of Tails... Oh heck no! NOT THE HENTAI! (no offense peeps, but that's what that Char reminds me of...)
No, I'm not saying it's bad at all. It is great! Keep up the good work.

DashFox2007 said:
Random Artwork!

dashfoxtf7.png

Now we know he wears clothes. :D I had a feeling he'd be like tails and be a fox with nothing but shoes, but I just imagine like that. :P

DashFox2007 said:
Random Artwork!

I think for the style you have with the face and eyes is trying to go in two directions at once. Either give him less sonic-ish eyes, or move them down to be MORE sonic-ish.

Other than that, it's not too bad. My only other complaints are the hairstyle (too basic) and the ears (not fox-ish enough)

Monster Iestyn said:
Urmm... You should just make it a link to the picture, sonic260, because that Buizel pic is huge! I don't find the bit about him "firing his lazer" very funny personally, since the joke is getting old now.

As for the situation about the sprite rips, I think I'll change the topic title to show they aren't allowed just in case anybody else who posts here hasn't a clue about that...
Actually Buizel ate a Tomato Berry (toe-mah-toe) and it set his mouth on fire. The way I drew it made me think of that Shoop Da Whoop thing.

About the "no sprite rip": Darn I guess Sprite Comics are out then...

Well, I don't want my character to be sonic-like at all, so I might need a new style for the eyes or something, Dash is actually half raccoon, so I wasn't going for fox ears(not that I'm sure those ears are raccoon-ish) and is why he has those black marks on his fur.

DashFox2007 said:
Well, I don't want my character to be sonic-like at all,
I know.

DashFox2007 said:
Dash is actually half raccoon, so I wasn't going for fox ears(not that I'm sure those ears are raccoon-ish) and is why he has those black marks on his fur.
Oh, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back