YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hayateandcrewqh7.png

Look at my terrible anime drawing!

It's weird but On The Pokemon Diamond And Pearl, Buizel does look a bit like Tails. You may need to fix it up to see it.

Meh... This is my Fan Character, Chimera, a Lugia and Mew fusion (with a little bit of flarion to make flames. :) )

dan2zf5.jpg

Sorry if it's a little too big. ^^'

I'm gonna' fix him up in PhotoShop soon. ^^

EDIT: osnap I typoed his name. o_O

I just said, a lugia and mew fusion. :P

I made him when I was younger, and I decided to actually draw him. He's sparking lightning because of an upsurge of power. I'll explane why he's a fusion later. ;P

EDIT: He's actually a mix of SHADOW Lugia and Mew.

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Now Blaze & Big, Kinda cute, Kinda creepy. and also funny. If Dr. Pepper saw this..... *slapped by Vixen* OW! She'd freak!
Um... I didn't do Blaze and Big.... That's in my favorites.
No.... I did the robot, Felix, and the black and white Knuckles and Greg (aka fictional me) picture. Did you notice this cartoon of Fuzzball? It's my first true animation. It's choppy, I know, but you know.... It is my first.

People sometimes say their work is "terrible" just so other people would have to disagree and tell that their work is good, even though that person knows that their work is actually quite exceptional.

Ice said:
People sometimes say their work is "terrible" just so other people would have to disagree and tell that their work is good, even though that person knows that their work is actually quite exceptional.
Well if you call a stick man good then thank you ^,^

Ice said:
In my case, I know that my work is somewhat-half decent. But it's just that I have an artistic eye (to an extent), but not an artistic hand, and I tend to aim way too high for my hand to handle, so I'm not as proud of my work as most people think I should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back