You know you play too much SRB2 when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you extract all SRB2 music from Music.dta and rename it to the level name completely by memory.
When you make a 100 megabyte wad with 100 match maps.

You know you play srb2 when you offer to be the kickball and accidently run over your best friend for the next 9 innings!!!!! ^(^_^)^

Myzteriouz said:
You KNOW You play WAY Too much SRB2 When You design a character that looks like yourself.

I did that, but I only was playing it for a week in a half and a few weeks after that I decided to make a Naruto mod.

When you realize exacly how HMS works, then do the HMS at a skyscraper, knowing you get to the top, but realize the building was 4096 frac's high, like the ceiling, so you get squished.

When you think and say 2 urself (hmmmmmmmm was i suppose 2 release my new character or just maxsend because i'm are a little 2 lazy 2 put it in the release section).

When you order a pizza on the game and it doesn't come so you take all your anger on Tails and start punching him and then you'll call Pizza Hut and ask them "Where is my freaking pizza!?" and they said "Srry, we only have hotwings" and then u hang-up the phone and start fishing till u get a fish but all u got is a tire so u eat it and then the doorbell rings and then a person will give you a chaos emerald along with a large size cheese pizza.

When Amy chases Sonic and she kisses Shadow by accident and Rouge kills Amy and Sonic kills Silver and marries Blaze

Rival said:
When Amy chases Sonic and she kisses Shadow by accident and Rouge kills Amy and Sonic kills Silver and marries Blaze

What a stupid post, how does that relate to SRB2?

When you talk in yellow and white words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back