• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yet Another Soapy Character

luigi budd

luigi butt
Hey all! This is not my first time posting on the MB, and I know what to put on here. I've put off development on Soap (I've got a pal working on him) to make my new character! I've coded up a whole bunch of his moveset, and I'm getting ready to start spriting. I plan to not use Adobe Animate, and give him a sorta wonky, Pizza Tower artstyle. You should totally join my discord server to watch me sprite him, discord.gg/JY6ukFuQJV. (as well as builds) I'll post updates here, every now and then.
fucking dead.png
sumg.png

Hey all! This is not my first time posting on the MB, and I know what to put on here. I've put off development on Soap (I've got a pal working on him) to make my new character! I've coded up a whole bunch of his moveset, and I'm getting ready to start spriting. I plan to not use Adobe Animate, and give him a sorta wonky, Pizza Tower artstyle. You should totally join my discord server to watch me sprite him, discord.gg/JY6ukFuQJV. (as well as builds) I'll post updates here, every now and then.
View attachment 94179View attachment 94180
dont support battlemod luigi
its a trap

I've been making some progress on sprites, but I'm not sure what sprites I should work on next. I've gotten the deaths, life icon, hud icon, pain, idle, and signpost sprites. Anyone got any ideas?
View attachment 94369View attachment 94370View attachment 94371View attachment 94372View attachment 94373View attachment 94374View attachment 94376View attachment 94377View attachment 94375View attachment 94378
call him water because you need soap and water to stay clean

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back