yeah im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you, err, meet you! :D

You know, that would be cool though, if the internet was a virtual reality, and we could actually converse with each other physically. But how would the mods have control over us?

*sees Mystic carrying a large club*
:eek:

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Cy-Chan desu. Watashi wa kawaiinokakkoinokarei desu. Okaerinasai Sonnikku Robo Burasutaa Nii!Onegai, shisaku no arufan. Iie mekumeku.

Hai! Now in English!

Hello! I am Cy-Chan. I am cute, cool and beautiful. Welcome to Sonic Robo Blast Two! Please, stay and have fun. No trebamasiton (Yush, I have scrambled this word).

Yes!

...Anyway. Hello, welcome, have fun, bye, oh hi again, bye, bye, bye... shoo... SAYONARA! I bid adieu!

*Throws the new guy into a big bucket of Chocolate then eats him* ... What? That's my new way of saying hello to new members... (Steal it and burn O.o)

4 some darn reson whenever i try ta install it it goes up ta 100% and stops responding. X_X;; but i do have MSN, so ya can talk ta me there SS005

SuperSonic7 said:
4 some darn reson whenever i try ta install it it goes up ta 100% and stops responding. X_X;; but i do have MSN, so ya can talk ta me there SS005

OMG THE ALIENS ARE HERE!!!!!!! HELP US!!!!!! OMG HELP US!!!! INVASION!!! ..............*Lined up with a bunch of other people and shot in an orderly fashion*

Even if there from the south does not mean that they would have bad grammer... well because I had bad grammer too intell Mystic gave me a letter saying he was gonig to kick me off the forum if I did get better at typeing.

OMG!!! He made me fell bad! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back