Yay, Brawl is released tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I heard that when Sonic finishes his final smash, he turns into a werewolf.

I can't tell you my sources though, it's highly confidential~

Blue Warrior said:
Hey guys, I heard that when Sonic finishes his final smash, he turns into a werewolf.

You can't tell us your sources? And plus to that fact, how the hell does Sonic even turn into a werewolf, puberty?

Shadamy-Angel said:
Blue Warrior said:

You can't tell us your sources? And plus to that fact, how the hell does Sonic even turn into a werewolf, puberty?

Yes, infact it does.

The Smash Ball makes him go through it SO FAST he has so much hair.

I heard that if you put certain characters together in a Team Match, The get a power-up of some kind. The 2 characters I heard it works with are Mario and Luigi. Apparently, if the 2 human players sync their Side-Smashes, they do a move that rivals the Zero Laser, Samus's reported Final Smash, in destructive power.

One thing on this page irks me: Shadamy-Angel's avatar is a seizure waiting to happen.

Blue Warrior said:

It's a werehog, dummy!

TDSunshine said:
GREG THE CAT said:
blargen said:
It came out a year ago... Do you even know what year it is?
I hear you got a serious doll problem spread by TDSunshine. I'm here to exterminate. You cannot exterminate... me! Shut up already.

Stop it, we've gotten tired of it (although I love playing along.) Not to backseat mod, but honestly.... Tails Doll is not serious and the joke is getting old real fast.

Ah yes, it's already been a year since the release of Brawl? That was quick.

Yeah, i stopped because that was getting old.
So everybody else, follow me and don't be lame like that ever again, m'kay?
Sorry but that comment had nothing to do with the tails doll... I was just trying to point out that this guy has got this relese time... off.

blargen said:
was just trying to point out that this guy has got this relese time... off.
Looks like someone didn't get the joke of the topic..... *Sighs roughly*

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
It's a werehog, dummy!

Uh, Im just making sure....you did know Blue warrior was just pulling off sarcasm no?

blargen said:
TDSunshine said:
GREG THE CAT said:
blargen said:
I hear you got a serious doll problem spread by TDSunshine. I'm here to exterminate. You cannot exterminate... me! Shut up already.

Stop it, we've gotten tired of it (although I love playing along.) Not to backseat mod, but honestly.... Tails Doll is not serious and the joke is getting old real fast.

Ah yes, it's already been a year since the release of Brawl? That was quick.

Yeah, i stopped because that was getting old.
So everybody else, follow me and don't be lame like that ever again, m'kay?
Sorry but that comment had nothing to do with the tails doll... I was just trying to point out that this guy has got this relese time... off.
Wow... You think?
And how was I supposed to know what the red text meant? All I remember is that from TDSunshine that the red text means Tails Doll. However that text was peculiar.......

...I heard Rayman was in Brawl, and he's bringing the rabbids. He has this friggin awesome Final Smash! He takes the rabbits onscreen and Globox takes them off for a ride. Meanwhile, during flight, Rayman launches the little dudes at other opponets! Pretty schweet, eh?

i hear Shadow is in Brawl, his A button hits are the same he has in Shadow the Hedgehog, his B moves are weapons and his final smash is Chaos Control, oh I also fogot to say he can fire Ray gun repetidy, faster than other characters.

TrueTenguMan said:
blargen said:
blargen said:
Is that better?

Your still missing the joke. Im not bashing you, im just pointing out....
If its a joke then he's very bad at at it cause I didn't laugh. From my angle it looks like he don't know what year it is.

blargen said:
If its a joke then he's very bad at at it cause I didn't laugh.

Either that, or it's a good joke and you don't have any sense of humor.

Blue Warrior said:
blargen said:
If its a joke then he's very bad at at it cause I didn't laugh.

Either that, or it's a good joke and you don't have any sense of humor.

No,its that he didn't get the joke and everyone told him countless times and then he found out.

Making excuses saying "it wasnt very good1"

Autosaver said:
Making excuses saying "it wasnt very good1

No, he simply stated that it wasn't good cause he didn't find the joke funny cause he believed the original user was really serious & informs us of a release date, even though they released SSBB in 08. The topic is just a simple joke to enjoy for everyone who is interested in joining in.

TrueTenguMan said:
Autosaver said:
Making excuses saying "it wasnt very good1

No, he simply stated that it wasn't good cause he didn't find the joke funny cause he believed the original user was really serious & informs us of a release date, even though they released SSBB in 08. The topic is just a simple joke to enjoy for everyone who is interested in joining in.

I know that, but I was saying he might've said that as an excuse to not embarrass himself :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back