XWE Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm starting to get annoyed here...this question has been asked before, check the topics in editing help and you should find the answer to your question.

There's only one account on my comp and I guess it isn't an administrative account. Might the problem lie in it being a Windows Vista at all?

Maybe, because I've never experienced that error here before. Although Windowa Vista has some compatibility problems with programs, it might not be that.

GCFreak said:
Maybe, because I've never experienced that error here before. Although Windowa Vista has some compatibility problems with programs, it might not be that.

That's not the problem. I run XWE perfectly fine. He's not using an administrative account. Either that, or he hasn't given XWE administrative privileges.

Dark Warrior said:
GCFreak said:

That's not the problem. I run XWE perfectly fine. He's not using an administrative account. Either that, or he hasn't given XWE administrative privileges.
How do I give it administrative privileges?

Right click > Properties > Compatibility tab > Check "Run this program as administrator".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back