• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Xenoblade Chars **CANCELLED**

SonicHacker141

battle network-er
I'll try my best to make sprites for these characters. I also got the characters done, but not sprites. They only look like a sonic recolor.
Post automatically merged:

I'm also gonna need some help with the sprites because I am not the best at sprites.

Last edited:
I'll try my best to make sprites for these characters. I also got the characters done, but not sprites. They only look like a sonic recolor.
Please at least have some info and proof that you're working on the character

What characters from Xenoblade are you even making

srb20136.gif

This is all I have right now. I will probably add hugs to Pyra, Nia, Mythra, and Pneuma. (Fiora isnt there yet due to me needing to work on the other characters.)

That's..a lot

Have you ever made a mod before?
Well, yes, a Sans pack, and the rest are edits, but i did not know how to sprite, so i just tried my best to make it look like an AU. that pack only has Geno Sans (basically aether colored sans) Fell Sans (red colored sans) StorySpin Sans (green colored sans) And normal. I also tried to make Sans's super form ultra sans (not delta)

Well, yes, a Sans pack, and the rest are edits, but i did not know how to sprite, so i just tried my best to make it look like an AU. that pack only has Geno Sans (basically aether colored sans) Fell Sans (red colored sans) StorySpin Sans (green colored sans) And normal. I also tried to make Sans's super form ultra sans (not delta)
Don't you think this is a big undertaking to do for one guy cause making one singular SRB2 character generally requires a team.(course their are exceptions but..)

Do you even have a good idea on how they'll play?

Well, Pyra, Rex, Mythra, Pneuma, and Nia has swords, so I am going to try to remake the swords. If I can't make the sword sprites, I will make the slashes like how Chara in UT does.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Shulk has a sword too, but I am gonna focus on the abilities that give Shulk a boost like Speed, Jump, Attack, and the rest, I could also make X Chara with that.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back