• Xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

I'm sure you've all heard of Nintendo Wii, so I've been wondering. Based on the information given on it, which would you prefer? Xbox, or Wii?

Last edited:
I'm going for the Wii, no competition. But shoudn't this also include PS3? :P

Anyway. The Wii has delivered a new and unique way of gameplay, unlike the PS3 and XBox 360. Allowing for way more involvment than the other two could deliver.

Most people these days tend to be the "OLOL nintendo sux kid games halo raxxors my boxxxorz and gta wow real looking" kind of "Gamers". The only games I can think of that class under "Kiddy" are Mario and kirby, how much ass did they kick? :P

Nintendo is also making it allow for the gameplay rather than "Realistic" graphics. The point of video games would probably be to get away from the real world for a bit, but realistic graphics fails this objective. A good graphics is all that's needed, and realistic is no good. It can be a "Real" style (GTA, Burnout), but can be unrealistic at the same time (F zero GX, Metroid prime, Halo), as you wouldn't see huge trails of lasers and floating signs in, say, NYC now, would you?

WII!

Wii. Definitely Wii. Ree-C just about summed it up.

EDIT: Lawl, zero to six so far. XD

What I have to say is pretty much a summary of what everyone so far has said, most people in my area choose XBox 360, but I say Wii. Have you all ever seen the flash series "What if Nintendo was kiddy?" That shows what nintendo would be like if it was as child-friendly as everyone says. Nintendo isn't a kiddy game company, it's just a game company that happens to have Miamoto in it. I could go play some cheesy game where I beat up people, and as a final acheivement in the game get to play as a really buff guy, or I could play the awesome Majora's Mask where I slash up demon things that sometimes slash me up! And as a final acheivement I play as a demonic knight who can shoot energy disks from his sword! Which sounds more interesting to you?

Fanboy. You're just like Cueball61, who doesn't like Nintendo because it's Nintendo.

I don't hate the XBox, I just prefer Nintendo consoles over it.

teh exbocks is huug lolz

Wii > Xbox [360], in my opinion. Though they still have an upper hand over the PS3. Is it even possible to say anything good about that console anymore? I doubt it D:

I'm making my decision based on company decision.

Wii- If SSBB has a sonic character
Playstation 3- Price goes below wii's (doubt it)
Xbox 360- when hell (can I say hell?) freezes over.

If they remake FF7 for the ps3, i'd get it even if it costs a thousand dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back