xbox controller right stick camera controls and trigger problems in 2.2.11. solved!

El-fire

i am a toaster
i just downloaded the new update for srb2 and my camera controls dont work how they used to i can rotate side to side i have to press up and down to rotate side to side and i checked the gamepad settings and they are fine so whats up?

edit: i have figured it out myself (they should really give you the ability to remove post's) you switch the left and right look to "Z-AXIS" and the up and down to "X-RUDDER-" idk what all that means or what the V-AXIS means but whatever it works for me i hope this helps with anyone having similar problems.
Post automatically merged:

theres also an issue with the triggers which used to be for using the fire buttons also dont work so in order to fix this you have to go back to the gamepad settings and go to the trigger settings. set the fire axis to "Y-RUDDER" which brings it back to the left trigger and set the fire normal axis to "Z-RUDDER" which brings it back to the right trigger. i think im starting to understand about the other axis now like U-AXIS i think the correspond to different buttons. i just hope no new players have to deal with all this and its just a glitch that happens when you already have an edited config file from previous versions.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back