Xbox 360 will cost US $300 at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, though- Why pay for expensive, unrealistic video games when you can just drop by the local corner store and pick up a deck of cards for $3.95? In my opinion, mao is much more fun to play.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide in my fireproof bunker.

If video game system developers had an ounce of intelligence, they would say "Let's open the system at a really low price, an unreasonably low price, and still charge $60 a game, then people will buy the games, because they have the system!

****ing morons.

Oh yes, brilliant, they'll sell a system at a low price so that they lose several hundred dollars for every console made! Now THAT is an ounce of intelligence if I've ever seen one. </sarcasm>

Im going to wait on deciding which Next-Gen system I want to buy until Nintendo fully shows the Revolution console. Im dissapointed that it will not have HDTV as a option. Nintendos fans are screaming for it but Nintendo seems to ignore them. Maybe Nintendo will surprise us? I hope...

Shadow Hog said:
Oh yes, brilliant, they'll sell a system at a low price so that they lose several hundred dollars for every console made! Now THAT is an ounce of intelligence if I've ever seen one. </sarcasm>
Microsoft did that on the first XBox. It cost them 400-something dollars to build each one. They made it back in the software.

Meh, I'm not getting the PS3. They're gonna focus so much on graphics that their games are gonna suck. Xbox 360 will probably be the 1st. I'll wait until I have more money to buy the Revolution.

Although the specs of these new consoles far outreach their predecessors, it seems that the actual graphical improvements aren't that fabulous. Particle effects, world effects and stuff improve, yes, but other than that, not much graphical improvement is noticed.

sonicfan93 said:
I want the revolution.(mystery controller ya'll :D )
If you only want it for the mystery controller, then you'll be dissapointed! Becasue the controller won't be a mystery anymore when they show it.

And I bet the controllers a DS with one screen!!

I would like Directional Force Feed Back and Temperture Feed Back. (Get hit by a bomb and the controller gets warm) Gyroscopes would be very nice too.

brianv said:
sonicfan93 said:
If you only want it for the mystery controller, then you'll be dissapointed! Becasue the controller won't be a mystery anymore when they show it.
I heard somewhere that the controller is really a standard controller... without cable (remote control).

Sik said:
brianv said:
sonicfan93 said:
I heard somewhere that the controller is really a standard controller... without cable (remote control).

Who knows. But for now, I'll humor you with this : Light up buttons.

EvilCowSlayer said:
Although the specs of these new consoles far outreach their predecessors, it seems that the actual graphical improvements aren't that fabulous. Particle effects, world effects and stuff improve, yes, but other than that, not much graphical improvement is noticed.

You must be looking at screens in a really crappy magazine. The new games look good enough to be real, paticularly the racing games. And I don't care what you say, the graphics really DO look ten times better as the previous generation. =P

See, I've been looking at pictures of Half-Life 2 for a LONG time now, so what I see in the footage is really nothing new. If anything, it's been a long time coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back