WTC?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoman

How does EVERYONE edit sonic characters? What's the program? I want it! Please tell me where to get it. OR better yet, send me a download link if possible.

WTC?
What the cake?
Who the cookie?
Who tasted chaos?
Why type carefully?
-_-()
Also:
Make a copy of sonic.plr
rename one of the two, and make it sonic.wad
go into XWE or something like that, and your there.
Jeez >_>

ohhh....
i thought you meant SRB2...
no wonder it was in Off-topic..
anyways, ill give you the program name, i think you might of heard of it.
MSPAINT.

Or use a decent program like GIMP or Paint Shop Pro (Photoshop doesn't count as decent). But seriously, how have you not heard of MSPaint? You're 14. You should know this stuff. :P

Chaoman, you CAN get shades in Paint. Explore a little. God... -_-()

Kaos Fox said:
and don't tell me Illustrator isn't decent either, cause I use both.
Files made in Illustrator can be used in Lightwave. auto-win

...So many topics like this...

Someone make a program that

A) will take a character outline and give the user choices of colour, add-ons, ect.

B) will automatically make a basic character wad out of the above

A program like that would be the piece de resistance to srb2 and it would definatly half if not stop all the character wad spam.

Shadow Hog said:
Ritz said:
FoxBlitzz said:
(Photoshop doesn't count as decent)
And why is this, pray tell?
I think his point is that Photoshop is above and beyond merely "decent". Plus it costs a helluva lot more, so it isn't in most people's budget.

No, I mean that Photoshop's zooming is a pain in the ass to deal with, and the stupid program doesn't even support presets. Auto-lose. Must I have to type in the same parameters over and over each time I use the same freaking filter? That program is in need of a major interface overhaul, because it's a pain to get anything done, compared to Paint Shop Pro. The only thing that's actually good about Photoshop is its filters. Nothing else. Maybe it has good connectivity with other Adobe products. But that connectivity is very limited. IE. you cannot work on the same file independently between both open programs.

Having used both, frankly, Photoshop blows Paint Shop out of the water. Particularly layers - a HELL of a lot easier to use them in the former than it is in the latter.

That and I have more training on Photoshop, so I can do with it all that I need to; it's really a moot point on this end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back