Wow, Long Time, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudStrife

Jeez! I was just browsing the forums because I was bored and hadn't been here in half a year but when I looked at the top of the page I was logged in! I just laughed my ass off. Well, I'm back, for now.

OMG...He's back...Your back.

I havent the faintest clue who you are, but welcome back anyway. You were probably here before I started.

People who remember me, Thank you! People who don't, you will know soon for I am in the middle of the biggest SRB2 pack, almost as big as Mystic Realm. Well, maybe not.

CloudStrife said:
- you will know soon for I am in the middle of the biggest SRB2 pack, almost as big as Mystic Realm. -
There is no way the biggest thing can be 'almost' as big as another thing. It's illogical. o.o

SRB2-Playah said:
CloudStrife said:
- you will know soon for I am in the middle of the biggest SRB2 pack, almost as big as Mystic Realm. -
There is no way the biggest thing can be 'almost' as big as another thing. It's illogical. o.o

I could make a level pack bigger than mystic realm in not time. I would call it mystic realm with the use less level on the end! see. I would just add a level into Mystic realm. Although I'm not to sure mystic would be pleased (on anyone else on that note). So I won't. ( I wasn't in the first place)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back