Would this be possible to SOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadix

I made this because I want to make a SOC for another Darkspine I'm doing.
What I want to do is make it so that when you go in your superform you're still vulnerable , will lose rings if hit , and can die but won't change back when the rings hit zero like in SATSR.

Is this possible?
If not or if so please tell me.
Because I'm clueless at SOCing tell me what I'll have to do if it is possible.

If you copy the correct states from normal form to super form, and change the frame number to keep it using supersonic sprites, then sure it could work.

Well, not without a bit of work, at least. It's not in the timer-soc variety. You'd best ask Draykon, seeing as he did something like that in his Draykserv.soc.

You could make certain actions force the player to change skin, but that would require you to stand still, and it would require the alternative Darkspine Sonic skin.

sonicfreak94 said:
If you copy the correct states from normal form to super form, and change the frame number to keep it using supersonic sprites, then sure it could work.

You seem to know what to do.
What states would I have to copy to get it to do that?

If you can take damage, and you don't revert back when you run out of rings, then it dosen't sound like much of a superform to me >_>

Have you played SATSR?
(To be truthful I haven't even played it I only saw videos on Youtube.)
Sonic's new superform was the same as normal Sonic.That's what I'm trying to SOC, but can it be done?

Already did.
I just want to make him to be a superform of another one I'm making.
Please don't make posts about "Why don't you do this or that" just please tell me what I'd have to do if even possible.

Of course it's not possible. What you're describing is essentially a way of making one character automatically change skins to another. Something which can't be done.

Oh, ok then I guess I'll have to make it a normal superform and get comments about how it's not a real superform.

Eh, I really don't care about those comments.
It's not like any of them know where I live.

I like how you write picks up rock and walks to my house in really small letters.

EDIT:Ow, stupid you with the stupid rock hitting me in my stupid head, stupid mapquest.com telling you where I stupidly live.

Draykon said:
Of course it's not possible. What you're describing is essentially a way of making one character automatically change skins to another. Something which can't be done.

The super-form-stats exide any possoble S_SKIN stats. Turning super is the way to become the best character ever without loading HMS######. So yes, his question is almost relavent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back