Would homebrewing my switch be logical?

The conclusion is that it is not logical to homebrew your Switch. This is the last time I'm going to show up here. Don't come crying back here because you bricked your Switch because you had no idea what you were doing

The conclusion is that it is not logical to homebrew your Switch. This is the last time I'm going to show up here. Don't come crying back here because you bricked your Switch because you had no idea what you were doing
Im not homebrewing my switch. Im just saying i was thinking about doing it and asking if it would be logical or necessary. Maybe in the future ill get another switch and try it but now im just gonna play some official damn products.

I recommend doing what I did and Homebrew a Wii. Your local used gamestore that isn't GameStop should have like 20 Wii's laying around. (Make sure it's not the Family edition so you have GC support) Plus Homebrewing your Wii doesn't put you at risk when going online. Hell it gives you fanmade online servers for a large majority of Wii games (Named Wiimmfi)

It just seems much better for Nintendo specific Homebrewing. Maybe get an original Xbox or 360 for better non nintendo Homebrew)

Could you please stop being super aggressive here? It's as if you want to lock people out of (copy pasted from nintendo homebrew discord)
-Have custom themes,
-Run emulators (up to N64 works, with a bit of modification GCN/Wii work fine as well but it varies from game to game),
-Run custom homebrew apps,
-Backup, edit and restore game saves,
-Dump game cartridges (to look at the contents, for example)
-Mod games,
-Run Android or Linux on your Switch,
-Still have access to normal stock features (e.g. eShop, online services etc.)
and to It'sUrboy, yes of course its worth it to homebrew a switch. just follow a trusted guide and be very careful and you'll get all that cool stuff. (just dont pirate games)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back