Would anyone be interested in a mod of Jet Jaguar from the Godzilla franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oinkusdoinkus.net

Long live the thok
Rule 16: Do not make "what if?" threads. See full rules for more info.
I was just wondering; I haven't started anything whatsoever. I am mostly just curious if anyone thinks I should make it, let me know if anyone is interested. For those who do not know, Jet Jaguar is a size-changing robot from the 1973 film "Godzilla Vs Megalon" He is 45 meters tall at largest and 2.5 meters at smallest. He can fly, hover, change size, scan through solid objects, and acrobatically fight his opponents. He is impressively durable and lightweight for his size. That should get everyone up to speed on Jet Jaguar, if you need to know more, check here. And like I said before, this isn't a work in progress, I am only trying to find out if anyone thinks I should try to make this guy.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Does anyone have any ideas for his moveset? You can check the first post for his list of abilities. By the way, I'm not asking ya'll to make the mod for me, it's just my first time making a mod, so I need guidance.

This is not a link to anything NSFW, but someone could find something they wish they didn't on DeviantArt. Please be cautious when browsing certain websites.
If I do start, which I probably will, I may post some less significant updates on my DeviantArt.

Making "What if" threads isn't allowed through Rule 16 of our message board rules. If you want to make it, you can certainly look out for tutorials to help yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back