• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wire Frame Soldier(Beta Release)

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly onto the XWE topic. Yes the XWE beta has the caps check off box option thing, BUT for some reason the beta breaks txt type files such as MAINCFGs if you edit them within it. That that being said I keep XWE.exe for level wads/socs and map headers and XWE2.exe for character wads, BUT not really for the S_SKINs or MAINCFGs, I do use it once and a while and it works, but since there's about a 1/20 chance that it'll happen I have to be careful. Just some friendly advice about XWE and XWE. :D

Dark Warrior said:
Tell me if I have this right...

You make a bunch of wireframes for the purpose of allowing people to edit them, then tell them to take what they make down because they didn't ask? Logic please.

I hate the wireframe characters anyways, but still.
Every part of this post I agree with. So, am I going to get screenies or what? And is this just the Wireframe things put in a wad? If so then maybe you should just delete the link. Everyone hates wireframes.

Sonow Hakura said:
Everyone hates wireframes.
If everyone hate wireframe characters, then why would they like the wireframes themself?

BTW: Why do two hot girls show up the second time I clicked the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back