Wing the bird thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Dragon

GameN'WatchComms Co-Host
I made recolored some Sonic sprites and added some stuff and made this.
Wingthebird.png
Hope you all like.

You colored some Sonic sprites brown, added some Shadow style shoes, gave it a beak, and made a jumble of **** on his head pop out.

What amount of originality is left on these forums...

;_;

soheresthethingthatihadtosay.png

In picture form, to show what sprites were used.
The girl's name is Maylyn, if anyone cares.

Also, your sig is so ironic, I could choke on it.

Hey I am trying to do something. I mean my movies sucked, my comics didn't stand a chance and my little dude up there is kinda on the freakish side. I think I should give up. Also, DON'T DIS THE SIG!
Smiley-Angry-256x256.png

Last edited:
Also, DON'T DIS THE SIG!
Smiley-Angry-256x256.png

Wow, that surrrrre is intimidatin'. I so ain't gonna diss that sig anytime soon.

It's 100% clear you have NO IDEA what the definition of "n00b" is, making YOU the "noob" in reality. A "n00b" is an idiotic person that never learns past the "newbie" phase everyone goes through at first, and usually gets even worse. "N00b" =/= Basement Dweller/Video Game Addict.

Here's what I think of your so called ''original character'':
The Crash Bash lost challenge screen wrote:
FAIL

(Too bad I couldn't find any picture of the screen though.)
No offense, but seriously, recolors are just not the way to go in this world. Especially not if it is a recolor of alot of characters mashed up together, that just gets ugly.

Last edited:
GreatHornedOwl.jpg

This real live bird is not amused.

On another note, is Wing supposta be a horned owl? Your sprite has hedgehog ears, which might be interpreted as feather tuffs. Otherwise, birds don't have "ears".

Last edited:
Sprite comic + recolored sprites + unneeded image macros = Lock.

If you want to have real criticism for your sprites, then go search for a place that tolerated sprite comics more then we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back