William "B.J." Blazkowicz

William "B.J." Blazkowicz v1

Rem

Goblin
Rem submitted a new resource:

William "B.J." Blazkowicz - Wolfenstein Guy

Adds in Wolfenstein 3D's protagonist as a playable character.
Automatic playstyle and Ringslinger modes are not supported.

Controls:
Fire: Shoot
1-4/Next Weapon/Prev Weapon: Switches weapons
Spin: Toggles autorun (Only when on the ground)

Features:
Looking up/down
B.J. is unable to look up or down, instead stuck looking straight forwards. If you need to take a look around, switch to third person to do so. Despite this however...

Read more about this resource...

The first 2 could be just cause of the map, although the second one was used with cheats and probably couldn't be possible in normal means. The 3rd one is the one that caught me the most attention, it ain't some major breaking bug that makes this unplayable but it does seem kinda odd lol

srb21081.gif
srb21084.gif

It's hilarious how much smaller BJ is compared to literally everything - but it does make sense. Everything in SRB2 is about double the size of DOOM's sprites and textures, which themselves were bigger than Wolfenstein's sprites and textures. Though, even without having played it yet, I can't help but feel like that smaller size might actually make platforming harder at best and impossible at worst. Like, as in BJ's jump might not be good enough at his size to clear sections that every other character in SRB2 can, not without said jump being unrealistically high.

okay, i've played it, and... i'm not much impressed. i would explain, as i tried with a review... but said review got deleted as i accidentally backed out of the page, and frankly i'm too tired to try it again. in short words, it's a very boring experience all because enemies and bosses are not changed in the slightest to help make it fun.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back