Wii remote problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecterFlamefox

Weapon: Salami Stick
I have a used Wii remote and the joystick (or what ever the hell you can call it) does not work property sometimes. When I play Sonic Unleashed I would play for about 5-10 minutes intill Sonic starts to walk backwards by himself. And no I will not buy another, it's useless. I might have to sell my Wii since I don't use it alot.

Last edited:
This forums is for questions about Sonic Robo Blast 2, not just about anything in general..but whatever. Are the batteries low? Did you try re-syncing the wiimote?

This forums is for questions about Sonic Robo Blast 2, not just about anything in general..but whatever. Are the batteries low? Did you try re-syncing the wiimote?
My mistake, my computer was frozen so I accidental-y clicked this Help Topic thing and wrote anyways and when it unfroze I clicked post without noticing the Topic being Help instead of something else, yes I tried re-putting batteries about 7 times and syncing them.

Is your nunchuk getting unplugged and plugged back in, or losing connection somehow? Holding the joystick in a direction while the nunchuk reconnects can cause the direction you're pressing to be mistaken for neutral, which would cause your problem.

Check your batteries. Cheap batteries can sometimes say 4 bars, even when they're only 1 bar in reality. Low batteries can cause malfunctions, but not often as the Wiimote usually disconnects from the Wii before the battery goes low enough to cause malfunctions.

Your Nunchuk could also be the problem. If you unplug it during gameplay, or hold A, B, + and - for 3 seconds, the Nunchuk resets itself, which can cause odd gameplay. Unplug it again or hold said buttons while doing NOTHING to the Nunchuk to restore it to it's neutral state.

That's all I know. ^^

And if none of these answers help, then contact the Nintendo Tech Support team. They are the ones you want to talk to regarding any Wiimote issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back