why zenos level don't work

What do you mean by "bruh"? Dont you know that modding takes a long time,and that you need patience for it to release? Some people want the mod to release and ask for release dates.

This is not like a Nintendo Direct when they show the release dates so people dont have to constantly ask for "When is the game coming out?" or "When is the release date?",even though Nintendo is never gonna reply to them anyway.

i get what you mean, most people don't exactly KNOW When It's Done.
this is why i marked it down right here for everyone to know what to expect. you're welcome.
1686953735005.png

i get what you mean, most people don't exactly KNOW When It's Done.
this is why i marked it down right here for everyone to know what to expect. you're welcome.View attachment 93969
omg tysm! :sadthumbsup:
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean by "bruh"? Dont you know that modding takes a long time,and that you need patience for it to release? Some people want the mod to release and ask for release dates.

This is not like a Nintendo Direct when they show the release dates so people dont have to constantly ask for "When is the game coming out?" or "When is the release date?",even though Nintendo is never gonna reply to them anyway.
ye okay srry

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back