Why S3&K Is more than just " That Genesis Game"

sonic 3 & knuckles was a better game than the first two brought a new enemy who will become friends with sonic a new story also brought hyper sonic and the master emerald that's why it's a good game
I don't think the master emerald means much beside give the chaos emeralds power to become the super emeralds so Sonic can transform into hyper.

Also Knuckles wasn't really an enemy to Sonic at all, he was being fooled by Eggman and then decided to join Sonic and Company at the end of the game

You can get the fact on why Sonic 2 was better than S3&K
nah

I personally prefer Sonic's sprite and overal design in Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, we could notice a slight transition toward his Saturn design (used in promo material). Maybe it could even be considered to be the first form of the 32-bits era Classic Sonic (like how Dreamcast era Modern is slightly different from PS360 era Modern).

Sonic 3 & Knuckles was my favourite game. They added all kinds of new features, and improved on old ones, like adding good Special Stages and more exploration.

I think the sprites for Sonic 3 look good in that game, and I begin to feel a little annoyed whenever somebody adds the sprites to the the other Mega Drive games. The sprites look really poor in Sonic 1 & 2, and they look even more inconsistent than the original sprites of the latter. The monitors in that game don't even look right.

I personally prefer Sonic's sprite and overal design in Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, we could notice a slight transition toward his Saturn design (used in promo material). Maybe it could even be considered to be the first form of the 32-bits era Classic Sonic (like how Dreamcast era Modern is slightly different from PS360 era Modern).
I've always preferred Sonic 3's sprites myself. There's something about the art style that just looks a lot more visually appealing to me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back