WHY my port closed why im did everything(FIXED)

PHITHGOD24

im bored
im trying to make a server but my port dont work
im try everything im spend 10 hours anddd you guess
it doesn't work im need help :devastation:
Screenshot 2023-08-10 060717.png

I'm surprised of the terminology of a "virtual server", I've never seen port forwarding referred to as configuring a "virtual server". In any case, try rebooting/restarting your router (look for an option to do that from the web interface, only if you don't find it prefer using physical means). Make sure you check whether the port is open only while SRB2 is running and listening for connections on the port; otherwise, even if the port is open, incoming connections/checks wouldn't reach anything and think the port is closed. If rebooting the router didn't work, try the "NAT Settings" at the side, and if that doesn't work, try "Firewall".

have you made sure that the windows firewall is not blocking srb2? you might need to add a rule to allow outgoing and incoming traffic for srb2 (iirc, long time ago since i worked with windows firewall).

I'm already did that
then, i might ask, is your external IP address in any of the ranges:
  • 192.168.x.x
  • 10.x.x.x
  • 172.16.x.x to 172.31.x.x
  • 100.64.x.x to 100.127.x.x
if so, you're behind CG-NAT, which prevents you from hosting on ISP level. your only option in that case is to contact your ISP and ask for an IP address that's globally accessible, alternatively try to host on IPv6 instead if your ISP and router supports it.

then, i might ask, is your external IP address in any of the ranges:
  • 192.168.x.x
  • 10.x.x.x
  • 172.16.x.x to 172.31.x.x
  • 100.64.x.x to 100.127.x.x
if so, you're behind CG-NAT, which prevents you from hosting on ISP level. your only option in that case is to contact your ISP and ask for an IP address that's globally accessible, alternatively try to host on IPv6 instead if your ISP and router supports it.
Also thx for that Tip im Was Alde to Host now

PhithGod24, does you on Allow add-on downloading the people only for need download mods before can join?
Post automatically merged:

PhithGod24, does you on Allow add-on downloading the people only for need download mods before can join?
for me i cant join to you

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back