Why isn't there mobile support anymore?

Just thought of this, heh, but mobile players can also play the game on the go without having to haul a laptop around, there are advantages to playing on various platforms.

Hey, is anyone still maintaining the web port? To my knowledge, that's the only way iOS and Chromebook users can play our game... :P
I know this is old, but there's actually a fan-made Linux port linked on the download page, Chromebooks with Linux activated can download and play it, that's actually how I play the game!

Lactozilla/jimita(aka the one behind the mobile port)had left the dev team
But he came back (out of nowhere)with an 2.2.10 mobile build :p
No?
I Don't think he came back, the download page said "A community-made APK for v2.2.10 is here."
so yeah (i think, i dont know im dumb)

No?
I Don't think he came back, the download page said "A community-made APK for v2.2.10 is here."
so yeah (i think, i dont know im dumb)
The 2.2.10 port was made by him but its considered community made cus hes not on the dev team anymore :p

This is not appropriate for a 13+ forum! Express your displeasure without a direct threat of violence.
Because people who use Mobile devices are stupid. Use a real computer please.
This is the part where I want to pull your spine out of your ass and shove it through your skull.

... there is no main dev in Sonic Team Jr. Sonic Team Jr, following the removal of Mystic, has become a flat hierachy, with no leader.
There is a main dev of the Android port, Lactozilla, since they stepped up for the job, and are the ONLY one working on it.
wait what about johnny wallbank "Sonikku"

wait what about johnny wallbank "Sonikku"
Sonikku left Sonic Team Jr. in the early 2000s. SSNTails left in 2009. Mystic, followed by Rob, were the lead developers until 2020, when both were removed after being stupid and causing drama, and now the team has no distinct hierarchy.

Just thought of this, heh, but mobile players can also play the game on the go without having to haul a laptop around, there are advantages to playing on various platforms.
Having played platform games on a tablet, I can say from experience that the mobile space is simply not close to being ideal for that genre. Everything is more difficult when you try to move a character not only because your fingers partially obscure the screen, but also because it is tricky to keep them within a range expected by the controls. The one exception would be if you had a controller attachment, though that assumes the game has a way for the user to map actions to it.

PC and Console is a much better space for games like SRB2, there is a reason why you have so many popular mobile games that are match 3 or are about puzzles.

Sonikku left Sonic Team Jr. in the early 2000s. SSNTails left in 2009. Mystic, followed by Rob, were the lead developers until 2020, when both were removed after being stupid and causing drama, and now the team has no distinct hierarchy.
Is that why their hasn't been many updates and are their still og members of Sonic Team JR

isn't Seventhsentails the lead devloper now?

Is that why their hasn't been many updates and are their still og members of Sonic Team JR
No to both. The last OG members of Sonic Team Jr. left over a decade ago. The developers who were removed during the 2020 revolution were quickly replaced.

isn't Seventhsentails the lead devloper now?
No, there is no lead developer. Sev is simply the guy who manages the community the most.

No to both. The last OG members of Sonic Team Jr. left over a decade ago. The developers who were removed during the 2020 revolution were quickly replaced.

No, there is no lead developer. Sev is simply the guy who manages the community the most.
That makes more sense.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back