Why is SRB2JTE [u][b] BANNED?[/b][/u]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro SS

Super Sonic Beta
Why in the world was SRB2JTE Banned besides Srb2city?

Sometimes I think Cue, SSNTails, Torgo, and The guy with the Orange Crazy Echidna with a Top Hat and a Monicle act a little bit stupid./spoiler]

WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU DO THAT?!

Text formatting fail.

Anywho, if I'm not mistaken, SRB2JTE wasn't designed for netplay.
There are massive c-fails.

Retro SS said:
... and The guy with the Orange Crazy Echidna with a Top Hat and a Monicle act a little bit stupid./spoiler]
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Regardless, besides SACity, SRB2JTE was banned [as you put it] due to a massive amount of role playing servers. Cue and Logan do not like this. As such, the game was ment to be played as it should be, not ment for role playing, Cyber sex, etc.

Good Day!

Retro SS said:
[spoiler:a7dbeece8c] Sometimes I think Cue, SSNTails, Torgo, and The guy with the Orange Crazy Echidna with a Top Hat and a Monicle acts stupid.[/spoiler:a7dbeece8c]

You mean Spazzo ?(Rawr)

I think it was banned just because of SA-city,too many people kept using it.
So I think Cue just got tired of it.
Did you know that SA-city wasn't always banned?
Cue said "If it match it have to have rings" but there was too many hangouts so...

Off topic but, Why do you have a spoiler tag for that info?

<off topic> wonder what they would say when they see that<off topic>
on another note srb2JTE was also incomplete as well as the multiple Rps, like the posts above me said

...I really don't understand what's going on here. SRB2JTE was banned from Cue's Master Server because of SA-City. I'm pretty sure you can still use the level on ms.sigsevcafe.com.

The guy with the Orange Crazy Echidna with a Top Hat and a Monicle is gunna lock this topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back