Why i cant play srb2 in my ps vita ¿somebody konk the problem?

If it boots you out every time you try to open it, my first thought would be that you installed it incorrectly, or are missing some files. I've never modded a PSVita, nor do I even own one, but sometimes, homebrew ports of games to different consoles require that you provide certain files yourself. I'd look into that. Check to see if all of the files between your PSVita install and your PC install match.

Beyond that, I don't think I can be much help.
 
i like more the old version but DYLAN are you saing i need download a old version of srb2???
 
assuming you installed the vpk, copy 2.1.20/2.1.25's assets (they're the same) into ux0:data/srb2vita, those files are "srb2.srb player.dta zones.dta rings.dta patch.dta", you can get 2.1.25 from the archived downloads section of the main website (and afaik it doesn't work on vita3k)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top