why does everyone say that friday night funkin is cringe?

Honestly this happens with a lot of games like Minecraft as an example where the game itself is great but the community... hoo man it can be terrible sometimes, in this case its most of the time with Friday Night Funkin' since the community primarily consists of a bunch of children playing an adult game.

I myself played Friday Night Funkin'and it's pretty good but the community has a lot of problems, this happened with Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's where the games themselves were great but the community wasn't that good, hopefully just like Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's the Friday Night Funkin' community becomes a lot better with due time.

Every fandom is awful, it's just you haven't lurked deeper into their rabbit holes. that's what i learned this hard lesson from Earthbound.

You have to admit it a bit. It is not the game, if not, the people who play it...
Communities generante Cringe among themselves, many problems have passed respect to time...
The game hasn't received an update in over 8 months (POSSIBLY)...
The community is TOO DEAD.
dead? look at the mods like vs sonic.exe or hypnos lullaby

dead? look at the mods like vs sonic.exe or hypnos lullaby
Lately it has declined too much, it's not the same since 5 months ago.
Maybe those mods are there to serve the community (although everything has a purpose, and no, it's not just Friday Night Funkin).
If you like those mods, good for you.
Out of everything you mentioned. You heard about the POLEMICS that community has, they single-handedly ruin themselves. I don't mean they are bad, nor am I saying the game is completely BAD. It's just not "ORIGINAL" to me, it doesn't take away from what's special about it either.

And if I'm wrong about anything..., get researching about what I'm talking about.
Thank you.

Lately it has declined too much, it's not the same since 5 months ago.
Maybe those mods are there to serve the community (although everything has a purpose, and no, it's not just Friday Night Funkin).
If you like those mods, good for you.
Out of everything you mentioned. You heard about the POLEMICS that community has, they single-handedly ruin themselves. I don't mean they are bad, nor am I saying the game is completely BAD. It's just not "ORIGINAL" to me, it doesn't take away from what's special about it either.

And if I'm wrong about anything..., get researching about what I'm talking about.
Thank you.
Thank you, you are very polite and
you have REALLY shown what you think, I usually don't see this kind of people on the internet and I am very grateful that you give your own opinion.
Thank you

• Cool!
Reactions: PPR
ummm, i disagree with it being cringe, but its people that do this that make it cringe
l
l
V
Post automatically merged:

if the community makes it cringe, we can't do anything about it, we can only hope that it does not get worse

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-16 095109.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-16 095109.png
    85 KB · Views: 219
Time to write a holy text.

Ok so, to kick things off, the fandom is an issue, but you probably already know that already. It has A BUNCH of TERRIBLE people, and good people in it DO NOT EXIST. If your mod gets popular, it is automatically a death wish.

Second, the main game. It’s... fricking dead lmao. Just mods, nothing else. They are SO DAMN SLOW to push out a single Week, while the community takes about seven days for extra-detailed two Weeks. Even putting this aside, the main game is crap.

Third, this one could fit in the first reason, but who cares: HOLY COW THE SAME DAMN 3 MODS ARE TALKED ABOUT ALWAYS, GODDAMN, BE ORIGINAL (Looking at you, Sonic.exe)! Hell, majority of them make mods for a character or more just to HOOK ONTO A TREND, TO GAIN ATTENTION. Disgusting.

Time to write a holy text.

Ok so, to kick things off, the fandom is an issue, but you probably already know that already. It has A BUNCH of TERRIBLE people, and good people in it DO NOT EXIST. If your mod gets popular, it is automatically a death wish.

Second, the main game. It’s... fricking dead lmao. Just mods, nothing else. They are SO DAMN SLOW to push out a single Week, while the community takes about seven days for extra-detailed two Weeks. Even putting this aside, the main game is crap.

Third, this one could fit in the first reason, but who cares: HOLY COW THE SAME DAMN 3 MODS ARE TALKED ABOUT ALWAYS, GODDAMN, BE ORIGINAL (Looking at you, Sonic.exe)! Hell, majority of them make mods for a character or more just to HOOK ONTO A TREND, TO GAIN ATTENTION. Disgusting.
I would say that modding community is 25% of hate.Do you want to know whats 75% of the hate?

FNF KIDS VIDEOS
Not only they are really appropriate for kids' age (Im looking at you Fast Toon),but the animations are same as like you eat glass.Just terrible.If i was the Youtube CEO,i would delete every single kids video with video game characters.

sometimes the FNF hate is as cringe as what they think the FNF community is, i don't really like most of the FNF community either but hating on the mods and games just for that sole reason is dumb tbh

the worst is when they hate on FNF for "being too easy", i know it sucks when bigger talents gets less attention but seriously, hating on a game just for that reason is dumb too, and you literally convert yourself into an attention seeker when you start to say "but this other rhythm game is harder and it doesn't get as much views! fnf sucks!" (looking at the elitism from osu!mania players mostly btw)

i initially disliked FNF before it was even too popular (for the same reason that i thought it was too easy), but with time i started to like it because it felt fun to be with those visuals and plot, which i get it's not finished and i really wish to see the final official game being amazing, and now i feel dumb for disliking FNF back when i found the game on January 8th 2021

and what about the mods? if i don't like one, i just ignore it lol, it's not a real problem tbh

it seems as if every fandom hates FNF just for being popular... even a lot of the Rolling Sky community dislikes it just because the youtuber "SHAvibe" switched to Friday Night Funkin' BETADCIUs content (he has the most viewed FNF video by the way, and since i talk with him on Discord, we once talked about why the My Battle cover has so much views (over 200 million): it's because a FNF ripoff mobile game stole the video, so the views are not giving him even 1% of the normal money income amount that those millions of views should give to him, yet people still think he became insanely rich with that video)

hating on a game just for that reason is dumb too, and you literally convert yourself into an attention seeker when you start to say "but this other rhythm game is harder and it doesn't get as much views! fnf sucks!"
If I’m being real here, since you brought this up, I think Scratchin’ Melodii is better for a plethora of reasons (and not because “fnf is too easy”).
and what about the mods? if i don't like one, i just ignore it lol, it's not a real problem tbh
I would do that too, if EVERYONE SHUT THE FRICK UP ABOUT THE SAME DAMN 4, LIKE, HOLY COW (Sorry for sounding aggressive btw)!

If I’m being real here, since you brought this up, I think Scratchin’ Melodii is better for a plethora of reasons (and not because “fnf is too easy”).
according to his tweets, the creator of Scratchin' Melodii likes Friday Night Funkin' and even seems it reasonable how some of the art from SM reminds people of FNF (but not everything of course), he wasn't inspired on FNF considering the game started development years ago but yeah, he actually thinks FNF is cool so i don't get what would be the point of SM fans bashing FNF if even the creator likes it

(i'm not saying i saw SM fans hating on FNF, but if they were doing it, in some sense that would be hypocritical)

It's because there are a lot of low quality mods with low quality music made just to be hard and nothing else. Bob mod was funny but Ron's 5,000,001th cousin of friend of enemy of his friend is not.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back