Why do people hate the Hexhog mod

Bcs whoever made it didnt even play lost world
They just saw youtube videos of lost world and based it on memory

The creator caused significant controversy upon the mod's release. It was alleged that they and their beta testers review-bombed other similar ("competing") mods while giving Hexhog five star reviews. The mod was subsequently removed from the Message Board and the creator was banned. This escalated further but I don't feel like drudging up old drama (beyond basic context sufficient for answering your question) would be healthy beyond this.

Especially when the creator is still active in this community and has made efforts to improve.

This escalated further but I don't feel like drudging up old drama
Thanks for answering the question, but the drama escalated further? I think this is enough context and I wasn't really around the time that Hexhog released I'm guessing that further escalated drama was from stolen lua? Anyway just guessing. You don't really need to answer this question if you don't want to, the context is enough. On regarding the other competing mods... I don't really see any other mods that tried porting the SLW functions into SRB2 the only thing I see is the Lost World Overhaul HUD mod

I really like hexhog mod
Me too,but Hexhog could be a little bit faster to keep up with vanilla cast.Btw,i found a download link,but im worried that something bad is gonna happen to me if i do that.

Me too,but Hexhog could be a little bit faster to keep up with vanilla cast.Btw,i found a download link,but im worried that something bad is gonna happen to me if i do that.
I think you found it because it was actually really easy to find.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back