(IGNORE) Why aren't some servers (like mine) not showing and how can I force it to show?

So, a few days back randomly my server wasn't showing up. I figured, Hey. The people at Sonic team Junior will probably fix it soon, right?
And we're at today. I'm stressed and angry that I can't host my server. ( and probably the other people who can't host). When I google a fix for it all I get is something from years ago. And this really wasn't a good time that this started. Since I have some personal problems that are really annoying which I won't get into. But all I want to do is to force the master system to load my server. because I'm literally done fighting over spots.

It would be nice if you responded before I went to sleep but not everyone has the time to do that so...

Master server is broken and some will not show in the webpage or sometimes not show at all(not portforwarding show the server on the webpage as unreachable normally).
The masterserver_update command may fix it.

Master server is broken and some will not show in the webpage or sometimes not show at all(not portforwarding show the server on the webpage as unreachable normally).
I'll try this.
Post automatically merged:

I've tried that, it has not worked.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back