why are the bosses so hard?

I can’t suggest a few tips (Since I don’t know how to "properly list them" according to my brain), but when fighting them you should take it slow and take a look on how they behave first before beating them up. As for THZ3... I don't see what's hard about it, sorry.

Also, I bet you’re gonna LOVE Castle Eggman Zone Act 3

right now i'm just playing with modded characters while brainstorming ideas for my oc characters being "pudding the male fox"
and "muffin the female fox" respectively

When fighting the techno hill zone boss you need to know when eggman going the opposite direction. Once he turns around its your time to strike. once you done five hits to him hes going to start bouncing at you so i suggest what he land on the ground after is hop you hit him. I hope this help's you trying to beat the boss

When fighting the techno hill zone boss you need to know when eggman going the opposite direction. Once he turns around its your time to strike. once you done five hits to him hes going to start bouncing at you so i suggest what he land on the ground after is hop you hit him. I hope this help's you trying to beat the boss
if only there were rings in the arena to collect and also i know his attack patterns

if the reading doesen't help look at this video

Post automatically merged:

you also start with 10 rings so when you take damage make sure to pick them up after because they will dissapear

Full guide to the bosses based on my experience
Gfz: wait for him to shoot, when he stops, strike, on the pinch mode, which is when he shoots 3 lasers at the same time, wait for him to shoot 3 times then he'll take a quick break, on the quick break, jump on him, dodge his 3 attacks again, jump and you get it
Thz:attack when he turns around, on pinch mode, attack the moment he lands on the ground.
Dsz: surprisingly, easiest boss in game, just jump on him when he comes out and make sure you dodge the missiles and electric circles. On pinch mode just make sure your hitting the right eggman, the right eggman shoots the electric circle.
Cez: the 3rd hardest boss in the game imo. Even if you can dodge the spike wall stuff, theres still the floor that self destructs, and the pinch mode. I only beaten this boss once and it was a huge while ago and with jelly tails (a pretty op character for this bossfight imo)
Acz:i personally try to attack him while his jumping since he cant fight back while jumping. Thats all because pinch mode inst THAT much different from normal mode.
Bcz1: charge a spindash as soon as the level starts, release the spindash when the door opens fully, then just race like theres no tomorrow but also paying atgention to the obstacles and bring careful on platforming sections. Staying midair and hitting all springs is essential to victory in this.
Bcz2: honestly i dont got much to say except dodge the attacks and stay in the middle as much as possible. Only attack metal close to the edge if an emergency.
Bcz3: i never beaten this before, and my attempts at doing so always failed so i dont know how to help in this.

Gfz: Greenflower Zone
Thz: Techno Hill Zone
Dsz: Deep Sea Zone
Cez: Castle Eggman Zone
Acz: Arid Canyon Zone
Rvz (not mentioned cuz it doesnt have a boss): Red Volcano Zone
Erz (not mentioned for exact same reason as Rvz): Egg Rock Zone
Bcz (1/2/3): Black Core zone (1/2/3)
(Black Core zone has bosses on ALL 3 Acts.)

wait till he opens up, be patient and try a small jump, on phase 2 try to wait for him to circle, then attack
In 2.2, for him to open up you gotta press the buttons which is imo what made the boss so hard cuz on the last 2 hits the spike balls move super fast and you need to have a godly reaction time

So it aint just wait to open

In 2.2, for him to open up you gotta press the buttons which is imo what made the boss so hard cuz on the last 2 hits the spike balls move super fast and you need to have a godly reaction time

So it aint just wait to open
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

it actually takes time before he opens up, it prevents you from spamming attacks on him

Here are the tips for Castle Eggman and Black Core act 3 bosses:

Castle Eggman
Jump on buttons,and then on Eggman.The more you jump on him,the grass begins to collapse into spike bushes.Watch out for Spike Balls trough! They change the pattern each time you hit Eggman.At pinch mode, use the springs to get on the top of arena,and once he gets close,jump on him.Do it 3 times.Egg Robos wont be happy with you interrupting their watch,so be carefull on them too!

Black Core
First,you need to make him into the goop water so you can hit him.Patterns are as following:

Bullet shooter: works as same as Fang's Pop Gun.

Firethrower: Be carefull for the fire,because it can stay for a while!

Rocket: This is the hardest pattern to me. Brak Eggman aimed a rocket at you and you GOTTA GO FAST to dodge it.

Bomb: He throws a bomb that speads into little fires.Its my second hardest pattern!

Pinch Mode destroys the walls,so now its way harder to surivive.Not only that,but Brak Eggman will return his electricity on himself again after some time!

I can’t suggest a few tips (Since I don’t know how to "properly list them" according to my brain), but when fighting them you should take it slow and take a look on how they behave first before beating them up. As for THZ3... I don't see what's hard about it, sorry.

Also, I bet you’re gonna LOVE Castle Eggman Zone Act 3
Never mention about that FUCKING STUPID ASS BOSS.

Never mention about that FUCKING STUPID ASS BOSS.
Nah, i don't find that thing hard. It's just people just might have a bit of skill issue on their part. I preferably use characters like Tails, Knuckles or Fang as they have a higher advantage (they can go to the section of the Pinch Mode).
You can see my guide for further information.

Looking back at this thread, i saw just how goofy my writing skills were. That's not to say i am p*ssed over my writing, i am laughing over my writing. 😂

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back