Why am I banned from the discord

KirbyAnniv

Thesonicfan192
I want to join the discord but I am banned, I got banned once but then unbanned, then banned again for a hacking reason. Even though I was inactive for a while. At least what I remember when I got banned. Can I get an explanation of what happened on that day?

I want to join the discord but I am banned, I got banned once but then unbanned, then banned again for a hacking reason. Even though I was inactive for a while. At least what I remember when I got banned. Can I get an explanation of what happened on that day?
You should have received an explanation through DMs along with an appeal form. I’d recommend checking that out

Additional information: Potentially hacked account. We received DMs with an obviously fake script that's supposed to give us Nitro. If you regain control of your account, feel free to appeal. And I did. But I got no information.

Additional information: Potentially hacked account. We received DMs with an obviously fake script that's supposed to give us Nitro. If you regain control of your account, feel free to appeal. And I did. But I got no information.
then wait for the mods to check it out

So sorry to hear about that. Well, since you already made the appeal, they may currently be having a load of appeals to check out. Hopefully, you'll get unbanned eventually.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back