Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaos Fox said:
Alexmonk0 said:
...Um... where did you get this from? All we have seen so far is a tech demo and one very early level, although the huge adventure field thing would rock hard, there is no proof whatsoever so far that its gonna happen :/ . (The only Sonic thing makes sense aswell, but we hardly no anything at all about the game, who knows?).

Am I the only one to think about using Wikipedia? Anyways, the information you want can be found here

Yes, because everyone knows, despite being editable by anyone, wikipedia is the most reliable source in the world :roll:

There has been no offical anouncment regarding adventure fields, period.

Wrong. Wikipedia is very reliable, because if a person messes up an article the edit is reversed

Here is my list.I will start from 3rd to 1st.

3rd favorite is Knuckles.Its cool when he is searching for the Master Emerald.

2nd favorite is Espio(Sonic heros one).I like his Ninja Stars and he is cool.

As for my most favorite its the one and only.................................Shadow*shot*.I like him becase he is like Sonic but cooler.

My least favorite is Big the Cat god Worst charater ever.

All Flight type Except Rouge, Sonic ONLY if he's with Tails, Shadow only for his Chaos Blast <i'm getting a bit bored of him but chaos blast kept him on>. Blaze the cat and the Chaotix including Mighty.

Yeah, and even then they could make Tails follow Sonic extremely good, like they were proffesionals. Yet they couldn't do that in Sonic Advance 3, for crying out loud.

I don't see what's so hard about it.
If Sonic is to the right, move right.
If Sonic is to the left, move left.
if you're within a certain distance, start slowing down.

In Sadv3, it seemed like.. Tails always moved to the right, despite the fact that you're just standing there.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah, and even then they could make Tails follow Sonic extremely good, like they were proffesionals. Yet they couldn't do that in Sonic Advance 3, for crying out loud.

Theres a code for Sonic Advance 1 as well to bring tails along, they Messed up with his flying when he follows, i go around a loop and he just jumps and has trouble trying to keep up, he sucks in it but he's good for the Snow Mountain Zone Boss. I used him to kill eggman and i moved sonic left and right to move tails at him.

Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Theres a code for Sonic Advance 1 as well to bring tails along, they Messed up with his flying when he follows, i go around a loop and he just jumps and has trouble trying to keep up, he sucks in it but he's good for the Snow Mountain Zone Boss. I used him to kill eggman and i moved sonic left and right to move tails at him.
Yeah I think it's called "Tails with ADD". Anyways for those who don't know, and don't care to google it, the code is up, right, down, right, left pad, right, left pad, then select Sonic. When you hear the ring pickup sound, you know you entered it correctly.

Kaos Fox said:
Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah I think it's called "Tails with ADD". Anyways for those who don't know, and don't care to google it, the code is up, right, down, right, left pad, right, left pad, then select Sonic. When you hear the ring pickup sound, you know you entered it correctly.

Correction: Up, Right, Down, Right, Left Shoulder, Right, Right Shoulder, Right, A. I use it all the time.

Right, Up, Right, Jump, Down, Down.

Wait, that's the button combo for the rocketboard.
raddrock.gif

I think you already said that about three times. <_< Unless, of course, it's Fqwhbgads that's posting.

long time ago....

Super mystic sonic said:
Shadow sucks. Ever since he came, the sonic series were ruined. ....quote]

Shadow is the best one. i hate sonic is "ALLmost" the best (oh.....the HERO....!OHHHHHHH the fastest! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH the blues! bla bla bla) thats the nervest charakter of all "Sonic" Games. i think it better when it is so: you are a normal chara and you have nothing to do with the story...thats better so!^^

Walter

MY MIND, MY MEMORYS, MY DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Every1 else Started to lose their coolness as shadow came in though.

Tails or Shadow... I don't know which 1 I like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back