Who's would beat who shadow or knuckles

Skittles

He had enough
I think knuckles because he pushed the emeralds out of sonic and metal powered up by master emerald even type it up on Google but if you disagree tell me why

Attachments

• sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog.gif
    sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog.gif
    865.3 KB · Views: 103
I think they might be each other multiple times, maybe not just one beating the other all the time, I think they would probably beat each other about the same number of times. Because Shadow and Knuckles both are really strong equally in their own way.
Post automatically merged:

Also I like you profile pic. I love Shadow!
Post automatically merged:

Shadow has beat both of those before too.

Last edited:
I perosnally think Shadow will against win Knuckles.

Knuckles does know how to punch hard multiple times,comes from a powerful guardian echidna clan and can use the power of Master Emerald to power himself up,however he is quite dumb and he could easily be tricked by Shadow or any other Sonic villain cough Eggman  cough.

Shadow on the other site is way powerful. Not only because he is the ultimate life form created by a devil as seen in STH game,but he also has the Chaos Control, G.U.N orginisation on his side (Seen in Sonic 06), and as well as weapons which he can use handly.He is also quite dumb like Knuckles,however thats just a little bit.Not like Knuckles.

So yea,Shadow takes the trophy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back