• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Who's that MD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
This is, as you know, my little MD2 game so people can get a sneak peek at the next MD2 to come out.

o081gy.jpg
Here's one. Hint: It's not a Mario character. It's a male character.

Yeah, it looked to me like a bowling pin wearing a baseball cap. But somehow I knew that that was not, in fact, what it was...

New one! Hint: That big rectangle isn't actually a rectangle, it's a melee weapon used by a legendary King.

2a9sa5c.jpg

I thought forum games where against the rules, but since your releasing them it's allowed?
Oh well, from what I can see it's Sonic, probably from colors or unleashed. As for whats in his hand you got me.

I thought forum games where against the rules, but since your releasing them it's allowed?
Oh well, from what I can see it's Sonic, probably from colors or unleashed. As for whats in his hand you got me.

A Legendary King used this. This model is based after a Wii game.

Am I the only one seeing Sonic and the Black Knight...?
NOWAIT, that looks more like a board than a sword!
I say its either that or Sonic from Riders: Zero Gravity... I almost said Free Riders there, but that ain't Wii...
But then again... Legendary King... That IS Sonic and the Black Knight.... *explodes from over confusion*

Wait, why does Sonic's hand have this... Yellow thing on the glove. And not a mechanical arm... or maybe I just can't see it well from that angle. It looks very nice though!...
But ain't the sword too small?

Wait, why does Sonic's hand have this... Yellow thing on the glove. And not a mechanical arm... or maybe I just can't see it well from that angle. It looks very nice though!...
But ain't the sword too small?

It's called a Gauntlet. The yellow is the wrist-part of the gauntlet.

Yeah, I can tell from looking at it, that is my sonic colors model, please give credit when used. I can tell because of the edits I had to do to get the poly-count low enough to work in SRB2)

Yeah, I can tell from looking at it, that is my sonic colors model, please give credit when used. I can tell because of the edits I had to do to get the poly-count low enough to work in SRB2)

Sorry for that. Anyways, this is gonna be a whole pack of MD2s:

SatBK MD2 Pack!!

Aren't my names so original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back