Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario

• Snake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Why do people keep thinking Sonic will be in Super Smash Bros.? It's getting annoying. And just because of an April Fool's joke too...

2. Those aren't all of the characters that will be in the game. Just the ones shown in the video. More than likely, most of the characters from the original SSB game will be making a return. And as long as Yoshi's in it, I'm happy.

FoxBlitzz said:
1. Why do people keep thinking Sonic will be in Super Smash Bros.? It's getting annoying. And just because of an April Fool's joke too...

The AFD joke is where it started. The fact that Nintendo has confirmed to be in talks with third parties to get an extra one or two characters other than Solid Snake added pushed it further. Don't expect the speculation/anticipation until we get a screenshot of the final character select roster sometime next year. =/

That said, yeah, I think this poll is a little premature. We don't all know who's in the game, we don't know how they'll play (for those who were in past games, we don't know if they'll play differently), and the SSBM Tiers are likely to be totally reconfigured.

Unfortunately, we litterally have no information on the game other than that video. We don't know what crazy new gameplay elements they'll throw in there, what characters, specific launch date, or anything like that. :(

Snake. Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

That's just my popularity vote, and as Shuffle said, THERE IS NO INFO on the other fools that will be in this tournament.

'cept not, 'cause the developers aren't stupid enough to make the game terribly unbalanced.

Currently... I'd Vote for sonic... But if Sonic isnt in Super sash brothers Brawl... I voted for metaknight... He attacks fast with his sword...

Mario or Metaknight. Truthfully, Mario's my best character in SSBM, so if Metaknight doesn't succeed that for me, I'm not too sure what will.

EDIT: Aww, Pit's feewing negwected. :< On the pole, anyway. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back