Who was the first person you meet on SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Link was the first person I met on SRB2, I saw him a few times after that, then I never saw him again. He might of retired from playing SRB2.

Is it just me or are the people we play our first netgame with are never on anymore?

Let me think. I beleive the first two people I met were Jason The Hedgehog, and Blue Echidna. I met Blue Echidna hosting his own server. I joined, we talked, and had been freinds ever since. Sadley I haven't seen him in a long time. And after that I met a really nice player named Jason The Hedgehog who is to this day my best freind on SRB2 Netgames.

I think it was...Femi. I remember the first server I ever joined had Nuclear Sunset Act 2 on it. I joined...and got C-kicked. >_<

First Person: Someone named ShadAmy or something. I tried hosting when I first started playing and he flamed the crap out of me :/.
First Friend: Blade The Vampire. His server was one of the first I joined.I remember having to rejoin everytime he added a new wad. ( That was alot of wads @_@.)

Oh yeah! And Sunshine,what happened to your computer? And how are you still able to get on the forums?

sonicfreak94 said:
Somebody playing with Shadow and Amy in Shooting Star Summit.

I just remembered, somebody was playing Amy, was the color black, and said "Who thinks I'm sexy?" And somebody else said "XD". Thats about all I remember.
Yes this is when black still existed in SRB2, maybe 1.08+, I dunno.

flyer3f said:
First Friend: Blade The Vampire. His server was one of the first I joined.I remember c-failing everytime he added a new wad. ( That was alot of wads @_@.)

Oh yeah! And Sunshine,what happened to your computer? And how are you still able to get on the forums?

My computer Intenet connection went out. I'm using my Wii to get on the Fourms.

I joined the message board before I started to netgame. When I joined, the first person that I met with was DarkWarrior. I believe Super mystic sonic may have been in the first server I joined, but I do not remember. The things I do remember is that I was knuckles and that I didn't use a mouse, but I did like using first person mode, I didn't even know srb2 had a first person mode all this time.

Sunshine the Fox said:
flyer3f said:
First Friend: Blade The Vampire. His server was one of the first I joined.I remember c-failing everytime he added a new wad. ( That was alot of wads @_@.)

My computer Intenet connection went out. I'm using my Wii to get on the Fourms.
That is weird. I wish I could help, but if I can't I hope you get thing sorted out eventually ^_^

Naga said:
Some person who was a red Sonic in 1.08, the level was "Stardust Speedway" in race. Ages ago. Don't remember the name of the player or the server.
I would probably guess this was me, although I don't think it was. My other guess would be linkman probably.

Also, I haven't got the slightest idea of who I first met. Might have been Naga/Ree-c? I don't know. When I first tried my hand at hosting netgames, I had no idea about ports or forwarding for that matter. I managed to have someone in my netgame after a while (Shame I don't remember his name) and I remember asking him why nobody else was able to join. He didn't respond and left.

I had two people immediately join my first ever SRB2 game. The first was "Dust", who I've generally lost touch with. He's usually known as "NZtails" or "Tails the Fox" now, but I haven't seen him in forever. The second person was "Super Sonic", who I have frequent contact with via IRC. He's known here as "The I like pie guy" or "Super_Sonic" on IRC.

Yes, but he's annoying all the time, whereas I can be more annoying than anyone on this planet if I actually try.

Luckily, I don't actually try to be annoying. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back