who was the first person banned from the MB?

Neon_hyperdrive

Don’t run away i won’t hurt you
i dont know just a dumb question i thought about when i was going to bed last week and now im posting my dumb question on the MB

if im right it was SSN_Tails himself because of a bad joke from Sonikku
It wasn’t SSNTails. He left the mb by choice a year ago now, this question will probably have to do a lot of digging in the way back. Because we will need to know the day the message board was officially open, there probably was not that much people back then so that shouldn’t be a problem.

It wasn’t SSNTails. He left the mb by choice a year ago now, this question will probably have to do a lot of digging in the way back. Because we will need to know the day the message board was officially open, there probably was not that much people back then so that shouldn’t be a problem.
He's referring to SSN's old "Tails" account, which is why the SSN is in front of his name. His OG account was banned as a joke, and Sonniku didn't know how to unban, so SSNTails made a new account by putting the acronym of a site of his in front of Tails. Hence, SSNTails.

Also, dude's probably just inactive here, lol. He's been active somewhat on SRB2-related Discords.

We also need to verify something: Do you wanna include the pre-2003 MB, or just the current MB?

He's referring to SSN's old "Tails" account, which is why the SSN is in front of his name. His OG account was banned as a joke, and Sonniku didn't know how to unban, so SSNTails made a new account by putting the acronym of a site of his in front of Tails. Hence, SSNTails.

Also, dude's probably just inactive here, lol. He's been active somewhat on SRB2-related Discords.

We also need to verify something: Do you wanna include the pre-2003 MB, or just the current MB?
Probably pre 2003 server crash

ye thats what i was refering to
i did not put a lot of details cus i didnt know the whole story just knew sonikku banned SSNtails cus he wanted to joke but ended up fucking up

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back