Who plays the best game ever?World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! who plays warcraft here?it's the best game ever!!!
post your opnion about this incredible game!

I'm sorry I posted this in the wrong section, move this topic please?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this will spring any sort of attack, so I'm not locking it quite yet.

It's certainly not the -BEST-, but it is definitely a very good game. I've a Death Knight and I somewhat regularly raid. It's mostly the social experience and the evolving plot that captivates me.

All MMORPGs are just attacked, really, so it's based on ones preference.
In other words, there is going to be some conflict, hopefully just a small one.

Not everyone likes WoW Ankoctoaragon if you play any other MMO's, you'll run into several players who say that they hate WoW.

Not everyone likes WoW Ankoctoaragon if you play any other MMO's, you'll run into several players who say that they hate WoW.

Yup, I've seen a lot people say that on Guild Wars (which I too like over WoW personally)

I do play WoW on a private server occasionally, though I've quit for about 2 weeks playing Dragon Age Origins (On my 3rd character; going for 4).

Though of what little I have played (I'm a lvl. 20 Draenei Shaman) it is an excellent game and I do plan on playing it again soon.

I attempted to play the trial for a while. It entertained me for about ten minutes, then I got bored and never touched it again.

I played it a lot until I let my account expire thanks to 3.2 being by far the most boring content patch we've ever had. When the raid instance is so dull it makes me miss Mount Hyjal farming, you know Blizzard screwed up hardcore.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Mysticpriest - Link to my character. Hasn't been played in several months, though.

Level 80? I never knew that added that many levels. My brother was around when it was 60... then it became 70.

I don't really get how a patch makes a game boring? Its not forcing you to play in a certain area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back