Who I am (noted I’m better now)

Hello everyone I have just join the mb website again BEACUSE I’m am wanting to start making stuff for this game since it one of mine favorite Sonic fan games but we need a bit of history there has been a lot I have gone through with this game with a lot of this shit I regret doing the only issue that I don’t remember a lot of it or I do but I’m just lazy but I am the evil ass uhhh what he’s name again the close I could get to one of my names was as green screen what the fuck but yea I’m back but I don’t have evil plans I just want to chill I’m better now I’m am 14 I swear I am I have proof don’t worry I am better now am I am doing great and I cannot wait to see what I make in the future:) also here are some of my other shitty names modmaker15 I think there sonicjr or something like that or yea Roku is one which yea I fuckin* hate my other account was I don’t remember it but it was a dumb pic edit of tails in he’s thingy from sa2 and there was a another one I don’t remember which was the old Sonic team jr image the baby Sonic one I still wish it make some sort of a comeback ngl it actually pretty cute
Post automatically merged:

Also sorry there so many fucking account of me I make sure this is my main account for now on
Post automatically merged:

Btw rtnk was an another alt of mine holy shit I’m a bum
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top