Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

... an imaginary friend?
I'm serious here. Some of my friends were at the dinner table about an hour ago, and someone asked that questoin. Every single person sitting at that table raised their hand. This could be rather interesting, who knows?
EDIT: Forgot the 3+ option. Oh, darn.

It's alright, hodgog... Everbody has their own--...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

I-I'm sorry. It was impossible to say that with a straight face. ^_^()

Oh, nevermind.
I didn't make this topic out of shame or guilt or anything. I made it out of curiosity. What's so bad about having an imaginary friend? I'm sure that everyone has had at least one in some point in their lives.

... Right? *reads Shadow Hog's post*

Dude, I know 18-year olds who have imaginary friends.

Well, if they're happy and their imaginary friends aren't telling them to kill their parents, then that's A-OK with me. I just never had.

A-ha! The truth be told!

**To Shadow Hog: I think that you're talking about skitzophrania, or however you spell it.

I had on1, but when he traveled to France I lost contact and forgot him, after that, he moved to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
I like to think there is a lot of little people on my mind who tell me what to do.
I also talk to myself to practice stupid lines ;P

I never had an imaginary friend, but I was crazy about stuffed animals. Well, mainly one in particular; a large, velvet dragon that my mom had bought for me at a very young age. I loved that thing to pieces. Really, I did. It kept falling apart, and my mom had to sew it and restuff it often. Eventually, it was completely wrecked, and she trashed it. Even today, if I stare at pictures of "Dragey" for prolonged periods of time, I can actually bring tears to my eyes.

Wait... Did I just type that?

I've never had an imaginary friend but I, too, have had a bunch of stuffed animals. One in particular was a Sonic dall.. I called him Sonic :). I'd take that thing everywhere with me.. looking back on it, I wonder why?
Funny thing is, I still have it and sleep with it once every couple months...
<.<
>.>
o.o

..I heard that stuffed animals get really dirty and have dust mites in them and need vaccumed every once in a while.. I should do that sometime.

I picked, none, only because I have more than ten. There's Blathers, Maddie, Olivia, Tortimer, Cyrano, Butch, Rover, Dott, Eunice, Bob, Jay, Pelly, and of course Tom Nook...

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Tortimer? How could you love an old, crusty turtle?

You know what's sad? A whole bunch of people don't even know what we're talking about.

Talking about stuffed things, I had a doll of tails with one tail.
When I had it, I took him almost everywere I went to.
I loved him to death, but now, it's on the garbage, because my mother threw it a lot of time ago.
I remember him, he was smiling even in the hardest of the times, and that helped me a LOT, and I mean LOT, of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back