Who has Comcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone that has Comcast had problems with it?
My internet has randomly cut out a lot the past few months months.
I know it's probably a localized problem so Max is probably the only
person who also would have problems but I was just wondering.

I'm not sure if a T-com is the same as a Comcast, but I have have a T-com router next to my computer, and the same thing happens to me sometimes. I just unplug the power cord at the back of the router, wait for 15 seconds, and plug it back in. That usually works.

It may have to do with the router that Comcast gave you, or a external one if you have it. The first router I got from them had problems connecting so I had call them to get a new one.

I suggest you wait a couple of days, if the problem continues call tech support as a last resort. Their phone line tech support is pretty bad. You may get lucky and find a solution on their online help.

@CrazyChaosChao111, Comcast is an ISP, not a router. My wireless router is a Netgear RangeMax. I always unplug it (the comcast router and the Netgear. I have both since Comcast doesn't have wireless routers.) and plug it back in and it never does anything.

@Torgo, I don't really think it's the router because we've had comcast since last winter (or spring, I don't remember) and the problem just popped up over the past few months and its not like every day. Maybe once a week or 2, though it cut out twice yesterday. It may be the router, I might have to do that. Thanks for the tip.

I had this problem,it cut my interent out and the technical sent help to our house fixed it but the next day it cutted it out again.Then they sent help again wired alot of stuff worked then cut off AGAIN.Until we switched it to a different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back