Who Can Make me a Good Css Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
Lately I have been known as a tracer. Even tho I can admit to doing it once, people just call me out for it. I am a pretty good artist, but staying to the sonic type of art style (Tracy Yardley) It's been hard a difficult, my art just started to suck majorly. So I gave up and asked people it was rather they said no or they ingored me. So can can any make me a Css Art For my Archie Sonic Mod. (Here is my discord username Sonamous47#9981)

Are you by chance going to “fix” it like you did with the A1 Blur made you? That was pretty disrespectful and he was pretty upset by that. There's probably a reason people were saying no to and ignoring your requests

Even tho I can admit to doing it once
Once... you say?
Traced art.png

Lately I have been known as a tracer. Even tho I can admit to doing it once, people just call me out for it. I am a pretty good artist, but staying to the sonic type of art style (Tracy Yardley) It's been hard a difficult, my art just started to suck majorly. So I gave up and asked people it was rather they said no or they ingored me. So can can any make me a Css Art For my Archie Sonic Mod. (Here is my discord username Sonamous47#9981)
I'll be honest, it's pretty scummy to ask someone to make a css for you considering your tracer background.
Look, this kind of thread is pretty useless to make as it's most likely getting shut down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back